I am so excited to finally share my new e-book blog hop for, Paper Art Collage. Joining me on this blog hop are four of my talented friends:
I am equally excited that they have all agreed to participate! Each of them have created a beautiful project using techniques from my book.
Today, I’m sharing with you Mixed Media Layered Canvas. Here are some of the techniques used:
- Adding Texture with Mediums
- Creating Fragments
- Creating Papers with Gel Plate
- Coffee Filter Art
- Double Foil
Mixed Media Layered Canvas
By: Rebekah Meier
- Rebekah Meier Mixed Media Medium by Thermoweb
- Rebekah Meier Impression Obsession (IO) French Document #L22013
- Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Fossilized Amber
- Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Seedless Preserves
- Signo – White Uni-ball Impact Pen
- Wood Canvas
Apply painted papers with Mixed Media Medium to your wood canvas.
Apply coffee filter to the canvas with Mixed Media Medium.
Stamp script design with Rebekah Meier IO Stamp French Document #L220013.
Swipe ink pad across raised paste.
Use a baby wipe to gently blend ink colors.
Use a white Signo pen to outline around the design.
Using Mixed Media Medium, glue fragment to the center of the coffee filter.
Check out the other four projects included in this Paper Art Collage Blog Hop featured on some of my friends’ blogs: