RSS Feed

And The Winner Is!

I would like to thank everyone that posted comments on how they use their stencils.  It was so fun reading all the different ways they use them.  Also a BIG thank you to the  awesome designers (listed below) and their beautiful projects.  I have been inspired to try new techniques!

Without further delay the random winner of my first blog hop is Judy M!  Judy if you could please send me your address, your new stencils will be on the way.

Madeline Arendt

Ann Butler

Cheryl Boglioli

Vicki O’Dell

Lisa Fulmer

Beth Watson

Tammy Tutterow

Eileen Hull

Denise Clasen

About rebekahmeier

I am a mixed media deisgner, author, fiber artist, teacher, and design consultant within the art and craft industry. I have authored 5 books. My passion is collage and mixed media with a focus on including fiber and fabric in my artwork and pushing the limits whenever possible.

7 responses »

1. It was so fun, Rebekah! Can’t wait to see the rest of your line. And me to learn more techniques!

2. Congrats to the winner!!! Thank you Rebekah for including me, I enjoyed creating something using your stencils. After seeing the ideas from you and the others I look forward to trying and incorporating them in the future.

3. Congratulations Judi!!! You are envied by all, just a teeny bit, mostly we’re very happy and excited for you! Have fun!!!!

4. WWWHHOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO Judi!!!!!!!! Have fun with your new stencils!

5. Judy MacNaughton

Oh my – I must be the Judy M that won your stencil. I’m so excited! Rebekah, your art especially connects with me. Love your fabric collage work but am inspired by your paper mixed media art also.

Sent from my iPhone

6. Judy MacNaughton

Not sure if I replied properly before. So excited to win your stencils! It might prompt me to get out my Gelli Plate to play. My address is: Judy MacNaughton 1515 Harborview Drive Aberdeen, WA 98520 jjmacnaughton@aol.com

Thank you!

Sent from my iPad

• Hi Judy,

Yes, I received your information. All is good. I will be sending off the stencils today or tomorrow via USPS. Congratulations and thank you for entering my giveaway.
      All the best,