RSS Feed

Stencil Art

I am so happy to again share my new stencil designs with you.  Each stencil is available in both 6″ and 12″ sizes.  Many of you have asked where my stencils can be purchased.  You can click on each stencil design below to view them.  I plan on posting some new ideas and projects soon, so please come back for a visit!

You can also check your local mixed media and scrapbook stores, many of which are now carrying my stencils.  Check out the AWESOME Jen Zdanis Starr‘s blog for her Spring teaching schedule.  She will be using The Crafter’s Workshop stencils (including mine!) in her classes.

I am starting a gallery of artwork using my stencils.  If you already have them, and  used them in a project, I would love to see your artwork!  Just send me a note.

Byzantine

Specimen 6″

sketch-grid

sketch-grid 6″

Coffee Splotch 12"

Coffee Splotch 6″

About rebekahmeier

I am a mixed media deisgner, author, fiber artist, teacher, and design consultant within the art and craft industry. I have authored 5 books. My passion is collage and mixed media with a focus on including fiber and fabric in my artwork and pushing the limits whenever possible.

11 responses »

1. Finally Available!! I’ve been checking for weeks. Can’t wait for their arrival. Are you doing Create Chicago this year?

• Hi Clare!
      I am so glad you like the stencils! No, I am taking the year off from teaching at CREATE. I plan on taking classes myself and develop new classes for next year’s CREATE Retreat. I also want to do a lot with my blog this year. So good to hear from you! I hope all is well.

2. Hi Clare!
    I am so glad you like the stencils! No, I am taking the year off from teaching at CREATE. I plan on taking classes myself and develop new classes for next year’s CREATE. I also want to do a lot with my blog this year. So good to hear from you! I hope all is well.

3. I have very few stencils and have only last month ventured into art journalling. Last week I received two of your stencils, Specimens and Sketch Grid and I cannot begin to tell you how much pleasure there is in using your stencils. You alone will be the person who has converted me to making use of stencils in my art whether for a journal page, canvas or card. In fact I used the Specimens stencil for a birthday greetings card to add texture to the background.
    Thank you for sharing your creativity with us.
    Wishes
    Lynne

4. Hi Rebekah! I just received some of your awesome stencils from scrapbook.com. Oh my! They are over the moon awesome! I have to go to work, but tomorrow I’m off and I plan to play play play!!! I have always loved your art, and I can’t tell you how thrilled I am that you have designed a line of stencils! I want/need them all….you know how it is!
    *hugs*

5. Hi Rebekah! just wanted to say hi and thank you for the wonderful designs! I love stencils and adore your designs!! greetings, Sanna

6. Hi Rebekah! I just finished hopping from one artist to the next in your blog hop – were we supposed to return to your blog and comment after each visit? I left comments on all the artists blogs – my! What great projects they came up with. Isn’t it amazing how, given the same set of stencils, they all had entirely different ideas? I love the inspiration that we get with blog hops and I hope you’ll do this again. Thank you!